Congratuaz on opening this new section~~

yeah I play in official server, and win 10 games in once, I think it due to hign rank players didn’t like to play with a newbie rank :stuck_out_tongue:
And maybe a new topic for spring ? /:^]

You played against beginners ? I recommand you to play against [PinK]triton for example if you want some challenge. He his the best French player in 1v1 and in the top spring players too. Do you play BA mod ? (currently BA 7.04 i think). What is your nick on the server ? Yeah maybe a new topic for spring.

well,i think in the BA7.01 MOD,ARM’s T1 double rocket vehicle is too strong,its attack is too high,once i played with xuzhaori(the guy of 4#),he used a few double rocket vehicles kill all of my kbot,one shot one kill(in that map,vehicle cannot cross the river while kbot do),at that time ,i nearly killed xuzhaori’s commandor.
another thing,i feel the thunder(also other bomber) is harder to control than in the OTA,in some mod,bomber can only launch one bomb,what’s more,it never hit the tarket i set!
at last,why we seldom play online? for our computer r not good enough,and the internet circumstanse’s not good, once i play the kernel panic mod with two french,in the battle,there r so many units that my computer didnt work at all,maybe the most serious problem is the pace of the network for in the battle with xuzhaori,the problem listed above never happen

Janus are not too strong, rockos kbot have higher attack range and can kill janus if microed properly. With kbots you have to micro well your units, and use rez kbot to repair units. But remember kbots are weaker than vehicle, if you need power units, go vehicle. In BA bombers are good, especially t2 bomers. Three t2 core bombers can kill a commander. You dont need to reload them. BA is the most played mod (at around 60 or 70 %). Yeah that’s the problem you need a good computer to run spring in good condition, and a good internet connection to play with european guys.