Congratuaz on opening this new section~~

:lolFeel free to talk about TA or other topics.
if you meet any problem understanding mistranslated words by Google, we may try to help.

Are HF board Admin?

:lol will not take the post of moderator of this section recently.

kan bu dong ni men zai shuo shen me …

…water in Chinese Pinyin…

真人游戏|足球篮球|时时┛彩| 六合投┛注| 网络赚钱去SO娱┛乐┛城:顶级信用┛提现百分百即时到账SO.CC

Post Last Edit by sulbon at 2009-2-17 12:29

i strongly doubt if any foreigner would come to this place and irrigate.

Conratuations,welcome international friends~~~

[

hem, well… if no international TA fans comes here… i will not have anything to do in this section…:lol

anyway, all ta fans from all over the world are welcomed here.

A door into ocean.
A door that prelude to space.
A door seven steps to the sun.
A door you see the time scape.
A door you will see the impact parameter.
A door that you will be see the mysteries of the unknown.

Why we are serious and talk with no passion?i think that cause we don’t know how to show passion in English.

English is so hard to me~~~

Post Last Edit by 零星 at 2009-2-18 19:48

:lol Holy crispy s…

Look who’s posting~

all moderators & O’zi

[n’ water in Chinligsh

haha…
oh damn! you are so good!

什么东西~

杭州长天航空票务,常年为各大公司企事业单位免费订机票,送机票,成为我们的签约客户,享受最低折扣待遇!免费为顾客办理国航知音卡及其他航空公司的会员卡,获取免费机票。欢迎您来电咨询!本公司有专业人员热情的为您提供特价机票查询,打折飞机票预定等服务.为解除您的后顾之忧,我们还可以为您提供免费送票,见票付款等诸多服务.拥有专业的配送团队和服务热线,欢迎您致电!我们将和从各地严格挑选的加盟商一起携手为广大客户提供最专业最优质的服务. 杭州到北京飞机航班 杭州到成都飞机航班 杭州到重庆飞机航班 杭州到厦门飞机航班
杭州到长春飞机航班 杭州到深圳飞机航班 杭州到广州飞机航班 杭州到太原飞机航班
杭州到长沙飞机航班 杭州到青岛飞机航班 杭州到丽江飞机航班 杭州到海口飞机航班
杭州到三亚飞机航班 杭州到南宁飞机航班 杭州到昆明飞机航班 杭州到哈尔滨飞机航班 杭州到西安飞机航班 杭州到沈阳飞机航班 杭州到大连飞机航班 杭州到青岛飞机航班 8787878787878787

Hi i come from English Spring Community. I’m French and i have been playing spring since several years. I have some questions about your community. Do you have a dedicated server to play online ? What version of spring do you use ? How many are you in your spring community ?

We are around 200 300 players on the server. We use Spring Lobby or Tas Client server on taspringmaster.clan-sy.com
We play mostly Balanced Annihilation mod (7.04 version) but also other mods like Complete Annihilation, XTA, Nota.

Our spring site is there : http://springrts.com/
Our forum : http://springrts.com/phpbb/

Thanks for reading !

16# Baden
i donno actually. maybe there was a spring server before. but now, definitely no.
some of us play spring for single-player games only. some joins your official server, and so their version should be the latest. i dont know the total number of spring players. but sometimes you can see some chinese playing in the lobby, just few people though. most of us are still playing ota due to hardware requirement and some other reasons.
i have a question too. i and several members in our forum who named chaosch and cdyjn have joined the translation project of the springlobby, but i donno if this is finally out now?

I posted your question in the forum. I don’t think this project is out but i don’t know about it. To have the confirmation i posted it and if someone is aware of it maybe he will answer. Ty for your answer !

Post Last Edit by xpoy at 2009-11-17 00:33

There are little ppl able to talk with you, effect here more like a FAQ+chat lobby than a forum(for english speakers). So sorry for little posters /:^}~

I play spring in some time, well, a bit times, and surely play in lobby. Said in ture the most spring players isn’t good enough, so I win most of the games, and spring made me feel diffrent from OTA.
The main of this forum is TA multi-play games, in this case spring’s mod/ maps/ units topics are more than game topics, and then here no mass online spring players, but nearly all of them play in single.
OTA had same problem, about 99% players choose single but forgot Best online game.

Did you play on our server ? Where did you play spring multiplayer ? We have some good players that can be a challenge to beat. I know there is not a lot of english posters but i am pleased to have an answer. Multiplayer games are really a lot of fun !