囧物来也...看懂E文的进...

LOL I MOD!Yeah, my attention pendulum swung into that direction. Now I’m trying to compile ideas for it.

Generally all weapons are ranged in some way so there won’t be any melee issues. Punches are flying fists, slashes are the typical flying slash lines you see in so many animes (e.g. Kurosaki Ichigo’s crescent moon slash).

List of lolis I could think of:

Generic Schoolgirl - School uniform, punch attack
Samurai - Samurai fatigues, slash
Ninja - Some silly clothes, kunai, cloakable
Magical Girl - School uniform with hat and staff, uh… magical attack?
Power Armor - Power armor, lasers, rockets nstuff
Android - School uniform and mech ears, beamrifle
Mechpilot - Jumpsuit and mech, beamcannon
Catgirl - Bikini, claws
Bunnygirl - Bunny suit, rocket launcher
Maid - Maid uniform, uh…
Gunslinger - School uniform, pistol or machinegun (TBD, possibly two different ones)
Swimsuit - Swimsuit, punch, amphibious

I was thinking about the main building being the school and other buildings “clubs” though what those clubs will be I’m still unsure. So far I’m thinking each club gets a mass unit and a hero (club leader). Units of a club do very little damage to each other (since they presumably train with each other and know how to dodge their attacks) to encourage unit diversity. No direct RPS balancing. Possibly some way to limit people in the number of clubs they can have (I can COB or Lua a hard limit even). Obviously generic schoolgirls are made in the school building. I think I’ll use it as a practical introduction to Lua for me, trying to lua some alternative build system.

Resources… hm… I was thinking CP extractors on /b/ patches but I hate having to manually place mexes all over my territory, I think I’ll try to make the territory system I wanted to make some day. Fixed “loli” income, territory-based “budget” income, loli cost is pretty much equal among all units, budget is used for club units. Or some other system like fixed loli and budget income and each club reduces the budget income…

Also I have no idea what weapon the maid could use. I mean, maids are usually armed with heavy weapons, swords or are simply robots with built-in weapons (usually two or all three even) but those are pretty much covered already. Also catgirls often come with heavy weapons instead of just scratching people.

Hm, maybe that broomstick rocketlauncher I thought up once…

下载地址在jobjol上…
有LoliMOD and Loli&Friend…
嘿嘿…太囧了我就不放出地址了…