一些消息

I’m happy to say that my faith in this great company has been restored after the recent events. I began to doubt in their managerial and creative capacity some time ago and frankly… I’m not the only one.

I want to share my thought on the recent events and I’m eager to learn what you think. Let’s go!

Sorian has been recently hired to work on SupCom 2.

So GPG is a responsible company after all. Now we all know that you’ve done (and will do) as much as possible to make SupCom 2 a worthy continuation of its great predecessor. I was beginning to wonder if the managers at the company actually understand that very soon they’ll run out of money for further game development (at which point EA will f*** them up with laughter). Thankfully they do.

Since Sorian is on the team, I believe that SupCom 2 will be a good game (or at least as good as you can possibly make it). I don’t expect miracles. I’m aware that Sorian will have his assignments, limited amount of time, etc. But that’s not the point. The point is that Sorian is a very talented guy and that GPG has just proven itsels a responsible company.

Patch 3603.

I hope the full version of the patch will be released soon. I’m so happy that after a year of waiting we finally got it. That’s a great way to give a sign to the community that says “we still care about you and want you to buy our games.” I really don’t care if - as some suggested it - it was the idea of their PR division. What counts is that we have a new patch. I’m now reassured that you care about the whole franchise and want us to stay with you for the many great games to come.

I trust Sorian and I expect you’ll support your future games just like you support FA. It’s enough for me - I will buy SupCom 2.

没什么实质性的消息

sorian wrote:

1. I am not only doing AI stuff. A lot of my work on SC2 has been coding campaign AI, unit stuff, research system stuff, and lots of bug fixes.

2. I was able to navigate 600 units at once across a map running a non-optimized version. Not only that, but I ran a fatboy right through the center of them going the opposite direction. I’d say the performance is better than FA.

3. The things people have been crying that the sky is falling about are not issues at all. The economy makes sense. The game is much faster paced. The way half baked experimentals are implemented is not going to break the game. All in all I think SC2 is going to be a lot better than FA.

6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg

最后一张图看着还顺眼一点,其他的,除了一个“丑”字,我在也想不出任何字眼来形容了:Q

:6_274:现在是升级系统谈判期,谈完这个再进行单位造型谈判

[table=90%][tr][td]Eric wrote:[/td][/tr][tr][td] [table=90%][tr][td]KrimsonStorm wrote:[/td][/tr][tr][td]AFAIK this is the only game that has this so far.[/td][/tr][/table]

My favorite feature of the new pathfinding (you can see it in a few ofthe videos) is dynamic reformation. Effectively, when you take a group of units and move them somewhere, instead of having every unit move toa random position they each move to the most efficient (usually the closest) position in the formation.

It’s quite impressive, incredibly difficult to do, and as far as I know yes we’re the first game to do it.[/td][/tr][/table]

以下地址是一段采访,语音,英语好的听听有什么内容
http://www.pupuplatters.com/pupu … ayer_pro.php?id=379

该马上有整理出的文本

:6_313:这可是1个多小时的电台节目

流传出一幅据说是最高2的水面效果图,未经证实,正在考证
可以看出,图中的单位,岸上的建筑和水上的船都还没有贴图,表面用绿色代替了贴图,这样的图不知道是怎样传出来的,但是按照德国科隆游戏展的试玩报告,最高2目前确实还有很多没贴图的单位,但是不确定贴图是否是用绿色代替。
图中还有一些矿点的图标,这个估计是游戏早期开发的截图

German game site Gamona has a preview, in German, but forum member Spooky singled out some new stuff and translated it: “Not without pride does Chris Taylor present us the automatic grouping system. When different units get the same orders, they’ll be combined together in one group and can thus be controlled together. […] Those who want the old system like in Total Annihilation can still use it though, it’s a setting that can be optionally turned off.”

太象TA了!
顶!

[
地形看上去比1代复杂得多,难怪需要开发更高效的寻路系统:lol

图中间是船厂吗?貌似还可以看到镜头反射阳光的效果:lol

[

据说新型寻路系统非常牛,最高2将是第一个使用这种寻路技术的游戏,也算是RTS的一项技术革命了,另外一个是神经网络AI,是一种可以不断增加自身的AI,如果真的做成了就是又一项技术革命了。暂时可以看到的是寻路已经成功了,而目前很多玩家目前仍然对神经网络持保守态度。不过GPG回应是:他们有一群牛人。

其实是有大图的,不过那网站防盗链。。:4_220:

看到那图真的血液流程加快了…

2代的感觉非常TA,尤其是那幅金属地图,跟TA某关卡那幅图非常像。