最高2,区域命令和超杀管理

官网讨论贴:http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=39655

Ok, we’re hearing about stuff like automated grouping, and flow-based pathfinding in SupCom2.

It sounds to me that they’re making an effort to make using large numbers of units simpler and more intuitive.

Someone wrote a thread on this regarding bombers, but I thought it could be generalised.

First of all, area commands are great, we need them regardless. :slight_smile:

But what about automatic target/overkill managment? For example, if you select a large group of bombers, and assign them to attack an area of targets (ie. choose Attack, then drag a box around some enemy) the first X bombers will attack target 1, the next X bombers will attack target 2, etc. With X being (Target HP / Attack damage) ie. number of bombers required to kill the target in 1 pass.

Granted, damage over time weapons, rapid fire weapons, AOE weapons etc complicate this calculation, but its simple enough to design in a handwritten value for each unit that gives a rough approximation.

Thus this could be applied generically to all units. Select a group of Percivals and area-attack some T1 units. Each Percival will probably target a different enemy. And so forth.

I chose this example specifically because it highlights a controversial issue : currently overkill is used as a factor in unit balance. (although even in the above example, overkill is still a factor if a Percy does enough in 1 shot to kill many T1 tanks).

Is “stupid” unit behaviour AI something we want to be used as a balancing factor? I prefer not - I would rather all units behave as optimally as possible, and balance comes from hard statistics. Otherwise its just a recipe for frustration.

So I dont think balance is a valid argument against this feature.

Code wise there isnt much difficulty or performance hit in this. Each attacking unit could register an approximate damage value on its target. If the sum of registered damage exceeds the target’s HP, then other units will choose a different target IF AVAILABLE.

(thus if you force target a single enemy, there are no alternative targets so all your units will concentrate fire, as you intended).

When units are auto-attacking, they can apply this behaviour for “all enemy in my weapon range”. Although this will still produce overkill for the first enemy to come within a group’s range.

Anyways, I think if they are trying to improve the usuability of masses of units in SupCom2, they should seriously consider unit behaviour improvements such as this.
大意:我们已经知道了自动分组系统和流动区域寻路系统。看起来我们将能很容易地控制一大堆单位的移动,移动变简单了接下来就是要研究怎样发挥其作用。
首先,区域命令是非常好的,当你选了一队轰炸机,拖出一个攻击框,轰炸机群便要攻击这个框里面的单位,然后问题就自然到来,怎样分配轰炸目标?这就是由区域命令所带出的超杀问题,也就是怎样分配目标,以尽量避免过多伤害集中在少数单位身上。

本公司本着为贵单位合理合法,节省经营成本和开支, 在诚信保密的基础上,提供发票咨询管理服务。服务范围:商企发票、增值税发票.服务发票、广告发票、运输发票、公路内河发票、运输装卸发票。房屋租赁发票、汽车租赁发票、建筑发票、餐饮发票、医疗发票、机动车销售发票等。欢迎来电咨询;1365~2626~808林经理,开增值税发票136~5~2626~808林经理
上海开发票,南京开发票,深圳开发票,厦门开发票,北京开发票,长沙开发票,杭州开发票,福州开发票
发票代理范围普通商品销售发票、运输发票、国际运输发票、广告发票、服务发票、增值税发票.建筑安装发票等。所有发票均领自税务机关,可以上网查询或直接到税务机关验证!所开发票可待您验证后付款!
欢迎来电咨询;136~5262~6808林经理
开增值税,海关交款书,普通国税(商品销售、货物统一销售、工业(企业)销售),运输(电脑版运输,货运代理,装卸,联运,海运), 其它服务(广告费、住宿费、会议费、定额餐饮、咨询费等) ,欢迎来电咨询;1365~2626~808林经理
开建筑安装, 加工修理, 其它(租赁、行政事业专用、机动车销售、房地产交易、废旧物资回收、)等专用票。可根据所做数量额度的大小来衡量优惠的点数。所用票据均可上网查询验证后付款!
欢迎来电咨询;①③⑥⑤~②⑥②⑥~⑧0⑧林经理