原版MOD收集【最高指挥官】

Supreme Commander - Self Repairing Walls
城墙自动回血
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=42&game=35&page=6
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Lazy Perfectionist[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:56:02[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Tired of repairing your walls all the time? Patrolling engineers just get blown up? Then get the self repair mod.

This mod enhances the standard walls. Everything remains the sameexcept for the addition of health regen. It applies to all threefactions. It comes in four flavors of a.r.p.s. (armored repaired persecond), slow (1 arps), standard (5 arps), fast (50 arps), andludicrous (500 arps).

This is the corrected version, with the missing " that disabled the fast version, fixed.[/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]self_repair_walls.scd[/td][td]2180[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Extended Graphics Options
图像选项加强,将一些显示效果的命令做成按钮,方便使用
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=40&game=35&page=6

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]LordZALE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:54:44[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]Here’s a tiny, very simple little mod that replaces the ‘about’ tab inthe options menu in-game with a selection of advanced graphics settingsthat can be toggled on and off. The settings will not save after thegame is exited. Basically this mod just puts some console commands inone place as buttons.

To install, put this file somewhere in your GameData folder.Activate it from Extras>Mods. The settings will only show upin-game, not in the main menu before entering a game. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]graphicsoptions.scd[/td][td]2012[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - No Technology
只准造T1
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=39&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Neruz[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,120]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:54:12[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Disables Tech 2 and 3.
You also can’t build experimentals with tech3 eng. suite. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=#132f2f][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]80-1.1-no_technology.zip[/td][td]1691[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Balance Mod
平衡性调整MOD
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=37&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]DeadMG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:52:55[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]So… after speaking to some people, I thought that the recentBroadsword nerf was a bit too little for what we were looking for.Having just used 50 of them to completely dominate the UEF finalmission, I thought that they could use some more tweaking, and I moddedthem to be nerfed. But then- why should just I benefit from nerfingBroadswords? And if I wish to play online with this mod, then I needothers to download it. So.
I am releasing my own balance modification mod, and since I am alazy person with too much hands on my time, I am more prepared to lookand alter as required.- the infamous Broadswords being an example ofGPG’s sometimes slow reactions.

But I am looking for more balance issues to alter. Haven’t beenplaying a lot recently and would like some more requests+ideas from thetop players as well as the general community.

As it stands:
Broadswords - HP reduced to 400, speed reduced to 11 (From 15) of whatever arbitrary units SC uses (AS fighters are 22.5).
Czar - 7500 HP Personal Shield
Soul Ripper - 5 factor damage buff.
Auroras - 60% speed on the water.
Interceptors - Reduce speed when engaging as appropriate, make airsuperiority more of a reality and more scout spam proof. Should alsomake basic AA such as Revenant flak, T2 transport AA guns much moreeffective in defending themselves, although it will also make theinties more competent at shooting them down.
Siege Bots - All siege bots now have a half the movement speed,with Cybran Loyalists remaining as about 5% faster than the other bots.
Siege Bots - Turning speed has been cut by two thirds. Cybran Loyalist has been cut in one half.
Siege Bots - Damage has been increased dramatically, but rate offire reduced to make the same overall DPS. This should make them muchless effective against many units.
Commanders - Base build speed tripled. Upgrade build speed 1 hasbeen set to double what it was, with the third one having a speedincrease of a third.
Commanders - should now be targeted last.- BETA- Caused fatal errors, i will work on adding this back in.

As things stand, offensive early commander is one of the biggestissues, so I will take a look at a nice big nerf for that, probablyalong the lines of reduced health, and increased health later. Lookingat the upgrades code, I should be able to add cheap HP increasingupgrades, that progress suitably. However, there is no guarantee ofwhat slot these will take up.

Planned Future Includes:
Changes to T1 balance so that going defensive is an option. Thiswill probably include something along the lines of cheaper T2, but moreexpensive T3, Buffs to PD and nerfs to T1 Light Artillery, increases tothe size of walls to make them much more utilizable, increases to theoutput of T1 Mass Fabs and potentially adding a T2 Mass Fab.
Buff to the Cybran Wagner to make it on a par with the UEFAmphibious Tank, especially since the Amphib Tank for UEF is ahovercraft and cant be hit by torpedoes, whereas the Wagner can.
Revival of the Cybran Shield Micro Reducing Mod.
Tuning of current balances.
Nerfing of early commander, buffing of later commander.
Reduces to the cost of the Loyalist and the Rhino to make them more in line.

Updated this post for Version 8.
Fatal error fixed. Looks like the next version is gaining another number.

Version 9 will probably come out containing various buffs to T2weaponry, and movement speed slowing for them too. This will result inT1 being the fastest tech, with T2 a happy medium and T3 slow butpowerful basebusters, but due to low rate of fire not very useful forall round army ownage. May increase T3 bot cost.

Credits so far:
GPG - for Supreme Commander and the example mods
Scathis (Community Moderator) - Fixing my aurora script which was not being called correctly, the actual script was fine
StanHebben - Working on my Cybran Shield Mod, fixing that, hopefully
BigO - Fixing my interceptor speed mod and making its workings far more obvious to the untrained eye.
Above all though, the community for providing balance issues for meto fix and their support.- and preferably actually downloading the mod.[/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]balance_mod_version_8.zip[/td][td]1507[/td][td]0.01 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Underwater Structures
水下建筑

http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=36&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Underwater Structures (available to all factions):
Walls, Energy Storage, Mass Storage, Mass Fabricators

Extract scd file into your gamedata directory. No new icons, just added abilities to existing buildings. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=#132f2f][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]dh_uwbuildv1.0.zip[/td][td]2205[/td][td]0.01 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Big Bang Mod
司令死亡爆炸范围加大有图

http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=35&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Makes the Commander death nuke area much larger with a much greater explosion.

Extract to your SupCom/Mods folders and then select in game from the mods screen. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]big_bang_mod.zip[/td][td]1806[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Stealth Radius Mod
各种作用范围的显示
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=34&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Jak[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:50:18[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]I was very disappointed, that the stealth field was only visible if youtoggled the “intel view” (don’t know the name), so I made a little modto show the stealth field radius if you mouse over the stealthgen ormobile stealthgen (for Cybrans) like it is with the sensor arrays. Tellme if you like it or not! [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]stealthradius.zip[/td][td]1747[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Campaign Unit Cap Booster
任务关卡人口上限修改
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=33&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Andrew Peterson[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,120]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:49:51[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]I found the campaign unit caps to be a bit restrictive, especially inthe later missions. So, in the interest of fun, I upped it…significantly. Whereas it used to play around 300-500, it now restssecurely at 10,000 (for the player only.)

Your decisions as to whether it makes the game better or worse.

I did directly modify the .lua files to do this, so I includedcopies of the original files in the directories they belong. They’relabeled “copy of [yadda yadda yadda].lua”, so to uninstall, simplydelete all of the [whatever]_script.lua files and replace them withtheir copies. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=#132f2f][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]campaign_unit_cap_booster.exe[/td][td]2093[/td][td]0.4 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Anti Nuke Fix Mod
令反核可以在海上发射,如果它能造在海上的话

http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=32&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td]Author:[/td][td]Sorian[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:49:05[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]This mod will enable the Anti Nuke to fire on water. If it can be builtthere why shouldn’t it be able to fire from there? Simply download thezip file and extract it to your THQGas Powered GamesSupremeCommandergamedata folder. When you start a game, click the mods buttonand enable AntiNukeFix. Enjoy! [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]antinukefix.zip[/td][td]1628[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - ZooVal’s Tech-3 Storages
3级储存器
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=30&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Valaron & Zoolis [/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:42:18[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Simply add Tech3 Storages (both Energy/Mass) for all races

(still using old Tech 1 Storages icons/modells/sounds & things) [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]storaget3_v.7.zip[/td][td]1965[/td][td]1.58 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Economy Speed Mod
经济加速
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=29&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]III_Demon[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,120]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:41:04[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]All this mod does is give you 2 numbers, updated every 10 seconds, thatare your current mass and energy income, divided by total elapsed gametime. the numbers essentially amount to an "economy increase speed"score.

The idea is: set yourself a goal, for instance - 2 factories, 5tanks, and 5 fighter planes, by the 5 minute mark. or just economy,forget the military stuff… whatever your personal goal is. Watch thetime on the clock, build what you need, and when it hits 5 minutes, seewhat the econ speed numbers are. Then try again, and experiment withdifferent build orders, and prioritize things differently, to see ifyou can get the number higher.

This mod serves as a decent ‘example’ mod for anyone just trying to get started with UI modding, too. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=#132f2f][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]econspeed.scd[/td][td]1549[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Drag and Drop Ability for Factory Build Queues v0.1beta
建造队列拖放功能,通过拖放来改变工厂建造单位的顺序

http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=28&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]crazyjimbo[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:40:36[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]This mod allows you to change the order of the units in your factoriesbuild queues by dragging and dropping them. This should make changingyour build queues much easier.[/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]drag_and_drop_factory_build_queues.zip[/td][td]1732[/td][td]0.01 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Cheating AI
作弊AI
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=27&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]dj_relentless[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:39:38[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Its just a quick and dirty horde AI that cheats for those who are sick of spanking the AI that plays fair.
Throw it in the gamedata dir and rename to 01_sc_ai.scd and when you skirmish or lan you’ll see an AI called relentless
if you want the code open up the aiarchetype-relentless.lua and scroll to the bottom, you’ll see it.

edit : modified to include balanced and turtle AI [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]01_sc_ai.zip[/td][td]1693[/td][td]0.03 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Limited Late Game
禁止一些后期单位
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=26&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Comit[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,120]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:39:00[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]This mod removes T3 artillery, nukes and anti-nukes, and T4 units from the game.

I mainly designed it for AI skirmish games, because I didn’t like thelate-game base vs base wars and how the AI would dump all its effortinto T4 units. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=#132f2f][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]limitedlategame1.0.zip[/td][td]1938[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - ()((()'s Interface Mod v0.5
界面修改MOD

http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=25&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]This mod aims at giving a more task-oriented interface, by enlargingoften used buttons while shrinking less important UI elements. Plus Ihope I’ve managed to give it a more decent look.

It uses a completely fresh skin which reduces the build options to one line,
saving quite a lot of screen space. The economy bar and the controls are a
couple of pixels smaller, too, and removing the borders should help the
immersion into the game as well as the overview of what you want to see:
the battle!

The upgrade button will only show when the current unit is upgradeable, and the
various unit info overlays have been reduced in size and made partly
transparent.

v0.5:

• [BUG] in replays, you couldn’t reach the speed adjustment slider. This is
    fixed, and the background is rudimentarily skinned now
  • [BUG] the unitview overlay didn’t display the info on units in the build queue
    properly
  • [BUG] eventually managed to fix the damn unit description to be the right
    height and place…
  • [FEATURE] added slightly distinct strategic icons for storage and fabricator
    structures. These will not work from scratch with custom units added by other
    mods, though. I expect this to change some time if the necessary info is found
    in the blueprints.

New in past releases:

• smaller avatar icons, matching the other overlays
  • strategic icons on build options / build queue / selections

Please note that there are some quirks, e.g. only bottom layout is supported, take a look at the release notes! [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]ollosinterface_v0.5.zip[/td][td]2117[/td][td]0.43 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Construction Assist Tower
辅助工程塔
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=24&game=35&page=7

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]LordHavoc[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:37:22[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]This is the first!

My first new unit. I’ve butchered the tech 1 point defence tower and created a building that can assist other builders.
At the moment no balancing has been done, this is purely a test to seehow easy it is to mod. It roughly took 1/2 hour to learn my way aroundand program in.

The only things missing are the placeholders, and the turret doesn’t rotate.

I’ve fixed the icons
Fixed the Cybran tooltip to now say Construction Assist Tower, instead of Point Defence
Build beams all should be working

Have uploaded 1.7 now with the following changes:
Have customized the icons so they look different from the PD towers.
Have re-inserted the weapon code so it displays the max range of the build assist/repair

Known issues
Turrets don’t turn
Repair seems a little dodgy
Can’t patrol [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]105-1.7-building_assist_tower.zip[/td][td]1994[/td][td]1.18 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Omni Sensor Reduction
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=23&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Exavier Macbeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:36:23[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]-Reduces the max radar range of the Omni by 25%. This makes it 3x the T1 instead of 4x the T1 version.
-Removed Sonar ability. Its a land based radar system, learn strategy and build a sonar net instead of relying on this.
-Reduced “All Seeing Eye” omni radius by about 65%. This makes you needmore of them (and thus power to run them) and also allows for laterCybran units I plan to add (Cloaked Tanks).

I figure Cybran players will love this as it should make theirmobile stealth systems even more effective. Also it makes it so that onthe smaller map building a single omni doesn’t instantly garentee yousee everything… [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]t3omninerf.zip[/td][td]1500[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - ACU Death Nuke Mod
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=22&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]Sorian, Jaws2002[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:35:46[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]My brother-in-law jaws2002 and I made this mod. It sets the ACU deathnuke back to pre-patch 3217. Simply download the zip and extract it toyour THQGas Powered GamesSupreme Commandergamedata folder. When youstart a game, click the mods button and select CDRNuke. Have fun! [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]cdrnuke.zip[/td][td]1531[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Sequentially Upgrading Mass Extractors
采矿器连续升级,方便你升级矿点
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=21&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]uXses[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,120]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:35:12[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]This mod presents a way to sequentially upgrade a bunch of massextractors. You should be able to select a few, press a button or hotkey, and they will upgrade one at a time. If possible the game willalso notify you when they’re done.

I want to point out that this mod is not exclusively for extractors, it works with any unit that has a simple upgrade path.

Right now the way to activate the mod is to hit the small, green button in the top left of the in-game screen. [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=#132f2f][td=1,1,300]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]sequentialupgrades.zip[/td][td]1947[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]

Supreme Commander - Slower Factory Upgrades
减慢工厂升级速度
http://www.rtscommunity.com/mw/modification.php?itemid=20&game=35&page=7
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,120]Author:[/td][td]watafu[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Updated:[/td][td]2007-06-01 00:34:38[/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,120]Description:[/td][td]Basically it slows the speed at which you can level up the factories,which actually makes the game a lot more fun, although it takes a bitlonger to play :stuck_out_tongue: [/td][/tr][/table][table=98%][tr=rgb(19,][td]File Name[/td][td]Downloads[/td][td=1,1,390]Size[/td][/tr][tr][td]slower_factory_upgrades.zip[/td][td]1535[/td][td]0 MB[/td][/tr][/table]